Daphne is a small (system tray) application for killing, controlling and debuging window's processes. You can kill a process by dragging the mouse over the windows, by right-clicking the process in the main process list, or by typing its name with the "Kill all by name" command. You can set a any window to be always on top, to be transparent, to be enable, et cetera. The main window displays a list of currently running process with detailed information about:
* CPU usage
* Process ID
* Process name
* Full path (and arguments)
* Class (Process / Service)
* Current memory usage
* Peek memory usage
* Current swap usage
* Peek swap usage
* Number of threads
* Daphne command line utility to list process by typing dc at windows CMD.
* For enhanced visibility, you can turn on alternate background on the process list
* Multidesktop: Use up to four Windows desktop - switch with Windows key + F5 to F8
* Hide application tool: drop the target over the application's window you want to hide. Later, you can restore the application from Daphne menu.
* Hide applications, makes an application disappear but keeps it running to get more desktop space.
* Traps: you can set up traps to be applied to any process being created.
* Per process detail including: Windows tree, thread list, modules, enviroment variables.
* Using the windows tree you can: Show, hide, set always on top on or off, set focus to any give window.
* Kill all by name: Kill all process using a given name.
* Kill menu: Customizable menu, each menu item has a process list to kill upon activation.
* Drag and drop tool for killing, setting alpha, enabling controls and putting windows always on top.
* Internationalization: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Chinese, Valencian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese and Arabic.
Keywords: process list, process, daphne, windows, kill, installed software, kill process, full path, always top, tray icon menu, multidesktop,